In-place preview cursor

After navigating between screens, the cursor sometime stops being a pointing hand when moused over interactive elements.

I have this all the time but I think it’s an update to macOS. Is it like this for you?
Pointer

No, I don’t seem to have a problem with links only registering on the actual text characters(?)

I just searched our bug tracker, did not find any issue mentioning it. Does it only happen in In-place-preview or also in the exported prototype?

if you could send us a file where it does not show the cursor correctly we can have a look.

it’s not even with Antetype. It’s on all of the websites and in all of the browsers I use. I have restarted my computer just now to check it was not hung up on something else. Lo and behold that fixed it.

:flushed: well, if the restart fixed it. Hopefully it does not return :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s just in-place. I’ve had it intermittently for months, but of course this morning I am not able to reproduce for a screen recording :upside_down_face:

I believe you :slight_smile: Thanks for confirming that it only happens in-place. IIRC the only difference we have is the handling for entering/leaving in-place where we set/remove the cursor. I will try to reproduce it.