This file doesn't remember being uploaded

After I close and re-open it.

File: Dropbox - NF New Premium page 4.zip - Simplify your life

Video: Dropbox - Screen Recording 2022-06-02 at 8.48.57 AM.mov - Simplify your life

I copied the screen to a new file and it still doesn’t work :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

I tried uploading a blank file and it doesn’t remember, either. So it appears my Antetype has lost the ability to remember uploaded files.

I have been having so many issues with uploading to Antetype Cloud that I am inclined to go back to uploading exported web viewers to S3.

In the video it seems as if you have not saved the file at all. This is necessary, so that the path to the cloud is saved.

Not sure what you mean. In the video, I close and re-open the file after uploading it, so clearly, it is saved.

I mean save (⌘+S) after you upload the file. If you don’t do that, the path to the cloud you uploaded to will not be saved either.

I see. In that case, please consider this a feature request that uploading causes an undo state, or otherwise address the issue in some other way (silent save? store that info in a plist instead of the file?) because that is very nonobvious!

Since Antetype 3.4 we now mark the document “dirty” after an upload. This way you get the Do you want to save the changes made to the document-alert. This should fix the problem.

1 Like

Thank you!