Main focus for this update was better support for specification.
- Added new command in the menu bar: Elements > Create Widget Overview Screen. Adds a new
screen showing all widgets in all states. (#690).
- Added a Specification-Inspector to the exported WebViewer. (toggle via the toolbar
on top). If the inspector is open, automatic state changes and actions are not active. (#688)
- Added a context-menu to the interaction inspector and support the forward-delete-key to delete actions/groups and events (#616)
- In cross-document copy/paste the “merge changes”-alert did not display for paste inside (#708)
- Fixed a crash which could happen after changing custom-HTML (#704)
- A Scroll-Event handler directly on the screen did not fire if no parameter was entered (for example top > 100px) (#707)
- A reload was needed after changing the layout of a cell, or the alignment in stacked-layout (#694, #701)